Terms Of Service
JUSTDAKHILA.COM RECOMMENDS YOU TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ACT AS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN JUSTDAKHLA.COM AND USERS. JUSTDAKHILA.COM.COM PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE (THE ‘SITE’) TO YOU (THE USER) SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE (THESE “Terms of Service”). BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THESE SITE TERMS, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE HEREIN. FOR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
JustDakhila.com.com reserves all rights to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms of Service, or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. You should review the Terms of Service and its incorporated policies and documents from time to time, to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. For using this website, you must agree to the terms and conditions below.
Your Acceptance to Guidelines
Make sure your user profile is authentic. You’re welcome to use your name, but please do not use inappropriate names, personal information, or representation images.
While our team makes reasonable effort to keep information on JustDakhila.com up-to-date, please get in touch with us if you’d like to correct or update any information about any school or institution on JustDakhila.com.
Our Ownership and Copyright
Except content submitted from external sources, all text and other content contained herein, including the JustDakhila.com logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files, Content and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of JustDakhila.com or its users and are protected by international copyright laws. The Site and all Site Content is ©2015 JustDakhila.com.com All Rights Reserved.
Information displayed on website about JustDakhila.com products, services, functions, its Logo and all other functionalities are common law trademarks of JustDakhila.com and/or its suppliers or licensors. It is sole right of Justdakhila.com and should not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of JustDakhila.com or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, or designs, in whole or in part must not be used without the prior written permission of JustDakhila.com. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company/school/institution names or logos mentioned in the Site, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of JustDakhila.com and may not be copied or imitated.
Your User License
JustDakhila.com grants every user an all-inclusive, license to access and use the Site, to view, copy and print portions of the Site Content. This license is subject to these Terms of Service, and specifically conditioned upon the following:
A user may only view, copy and print portions of the Site Content for own informational, personal and non-commercial purposes;
- A user may not modify or make any derivative use of the Site or the Site Content, or any portion thereof
- Any displays or printouts of Site Content, if used, must be marked ‘©2015, JustDakhila.com All rights reserved’.
- User may not remove or modify any information, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site Content
- User may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- User may not use the Site or the Site Content for any unintended purpose
- User may not reproduce, prepare derivative works from, distribute or display the Site or any Site Content (except for page caching), except as provided herein.
- Other than the permissions given, any use of any portion of the Site or Site Content without the prior permission of JustDakhila.com is strictly prohibited and will terminate the user license granted herein.
Any such unauthorized use may also violate respective applicable laws, including copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes. This license is revocable at any time without notice.
You represent and warrant that your use of the Site and the Site Content will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law. You expressly agree to indemnify JustDakhila.com against any liability to any person arising out of your use of Site Content not in accordance with these Terms of Service.
You must know the restrictions
You must agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
- Violate our Content Guidelines, trading reviews with other schools, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review;
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Promote a school, institution, business, blogger or other commercial ventures or events or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, except only in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by JustDakhila.com in writing
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not. Engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site’s search results or any third party website.
- Solicit personal information from minors, or submit or transmit pornography; or any inappropriate information
You must also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
Violate the Terms of Service
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as with prior permissions from justdakhila.com
- Take in use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated devices, processes or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site,
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or cause harm to, the Site or Site Content
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the Service or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the Service of the Site.
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Site
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site
- Record, process, or mine information about other users from website
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews
- Reformat, change or frame any portion of the Site
- Take any action that may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on JustDakhila.com’s technology infrastructure, hampering the usual functioning of the site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other unfair means
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law. You must agree, not to act contrary to them (even if permissible under applicable law) without providing 30 days’ prior written notice to us , together with any information that we may reasonably require to give us an opportunity to provide alternative remedies or otherwise accommodate you at our sole discretion.
Except if provided in writing by JustDakhila.com, the site, the materials contained therein and the services provided on or in connection therewith (the “services”) are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
JustDakhila.com expressly disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and no infringement as to the services, information, content and materials on the site. JustDakhila.com does not represent or warrant that materials in the site or the services are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, and expressly disclaims any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or proprietary character of the site, the site content or any portion thereof.
JustDakhila.com is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, design or photography. While JustDakhila.com attempts to make your access to and use of the site and the services safe, JustDakhila.com cannot and does not represent or warrant that the site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components; therefore, you should use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses from any download.
It’s your limitation of liability
You waive and covenant not to assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against JustDakhila.com, its affiliates, its products or other respective directors, officers, employees or agents arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the site, the services, the content or the materials contained in or accessible through the site, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, alleged inaccuracy of site content, or allegations that JustDakhila.com has or should indemnify, defend or hold harmless you or any third party from any claim or allegation arising from your use or other exploitation of the site. You use the site at your own risk.
Without limitation of the foregoing, neither JustDakhila.com nor any other parties providing site content shall be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the site, the services, the features, the content or the materials contained in or accessible through the site, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from your reliance on any site content or other information obtained from JustDakhila.com or accessible through the site, or that results from mistakes, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of god, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to JustDakhila.com’s records, programs or services.
In no event shall the aggregate liability of JustDakhila.com, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive or imputed), product liability, strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of the site may exceed any compensation you pay, if any, to JustDakhila.com for access to or use of the site.
You are advised not to use the site, if you are in states/jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of the above limitations.
Applicable Law and Venue:
The Site (excluding Third-Party Sites) is controlled by JustDakhila.com and operated by JustDakhila.com. While JustDakhila.com has made no effort to publish the Site elsewhere, the Site is accessible in other states & countries. You explicitly agree that all disputes, claims or other matters arising from or relating to your use of the Site will be governed by the laws of London courts, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You agree that all claims you may have against JustDakhila.com arising from or relating to the Site will be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in New Delhi, India. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objection to proceeding in such courts. If you choose to access the Site from locations other than New Delhi, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other jurisdiction.
Termination/Modification of License and Site Offerings
- To terminate your license to use the Site, or any portion of the site thereof
- To block or prevent your future access to and use of all or any portion of the Site, Site Content or Services
- To change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, Site Content or Services
- To impose limits on the Site, Site Content, services or features.
Your Responsibility for Content
You are responsible for Content that you submit or transmit to the Site, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, guest articles, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile herein referred to as “Your Content”. You are responsible for all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by JustDakhila.com.
You may expose yourself to liability if, in any case, Your Content contains material that is false, plagiarized, intentionally misleading, or defamatory. If it violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right. If it contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech, provoking statements or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms anyone; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
Our Right to Use Your Content
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, redesigning it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms. As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sub licensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against JustDakhila.com and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By “use” we mean to use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
As already stated by JustDakhila.com, you own Your Content. We own the JustDakhila.com Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, our compilation of Content that users submit to the Site, herein referred to as “User Content” and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (“IP Rights”) associated with the JustDakhila.com Content and the Site, which may be protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the JustDakhila.com Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the JustDakhila.com Content are retained by us.
JustDakhila.com can display any advertisement on website. Its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your content, only with the permission of JustDakhila.com. The manner, mode and placing of such advertisement are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We may make some of the Site Content available via notifications and feeds (Feeds). You may access and use the Feeds in order to display Feed Content on your personal computer, website, or blog (“Your Site”), mobile etc. with the below stated points
- The Feed is used for personal, non-commercial purposes only
- The display of Feed Content links back to the relevant pages on JustDakhila.com’s websites, and attributes JustDakhila.com as the source of the Feed Content
- Your use of the Feeds should not overburden JustDakhila.com’s systems. JustDakhila.com reserves your use or display of the Feed Content,
- You do not redistribute the Feed Content and all rights in the Feed Content and may terminate the Feeds at any time.
Refund/Cancellation policy for site
If online transaction fails, Just dakhila will not be responsible for any transaction failure, therefore in such cases we suggest to contact your bank for details. Application Fee received by Justdakhila.com are non-refundable. Justdakhila terms and conditions for online payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific term and conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
User Content (including any that may have been submitted by users, guest writer or contracted by JustDakhila.com) does not reflect the opinion of JustDakhila.com. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our own discretion for any reason or no reason, and without providing any notice to you. For example, we can remove reviews, comments, messages if we believe it violates our Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.